Tuesday, September 27, 2016

NPFs, p2

Netgalley Past Fails, part 2

This is a list of books from 2013 time where I didn't finish the book due to either lack of interest or I just hated it! I put them here for easy listing since I'm cleaning out my shelf there!


The Lady and the Laird
 Nicola Cornick 

Dark Spell
 Gill Arbuthnott 

Cassie and the Woolf
 Olivia Snowe 

Along Came a Spider
 Kate Serine 

Gated
 Amy Christine Parker 

Control
 Kim Curran 

Colton by Blood
 Melissa Cutler 

Daysider
 Susan Krinard 

A Clockwork Heart
 Liesel Schwarz 

Winds of Salem
 Melissa de la Cruz 

A Million Dirty Secrets
 C. L. Parker 

The Returned
 Jason Mott 

The Exodus Towers
 Jason M. Hough 

Conjured
 Sarah Beth Durst 

The Lost Wolf's Destiny
 Karen Whiddon 

Twigs
 Alison Ashley Formento 

A Study in Silks
 Emma Jane Holloway 

The Plague Forge
 Jason M. Hough 

Treecat Wars
 David Weber, Jane M. Lindskold 

Will in Scarlet

 Matthew Cody 

No comments:

Post a Comment