Friday, September 23, 2016

Diary of a Wimpy Zombie

Title: Diary of a Wimpy Zombie
Author: MC Steve
Rating: 4/5

Description:
It's the First Day of School and I Know It's Going to Be Epic!!

My name is Z, Z the zombie. I’m starting middle school this September, and I have no idea what the next few weeks will have in store for me. I have a funny feeling that my older brother, R, will try to cause some problems for me, but I’m going to try not to let it get me down. After all, I have my skeleton friend, Bonnie, and my zombie pigman friend, Trevor, to help me out of any hard spots that I might land myself into.

Who knows? I might even make another friend.

This school year will be my new start. I’ll try to make new friends, join a club, and annoy my older brother a little bit, too. I hope this school year is ready for me because I’m ready for it!


Disclaimer: This book is a work of fanfiction; it is not an official Minecraft book. It is not endorsed, authorized, licensed, sponsored, or supported by Mojang AB, Microsoft Corp. or any other entity owning or controlling rights to the Minecraft name, trademarks or copyrights.

My Review: This small book had a lot of charm to it, that made me smile. What if Zombies in Minecraft weren't bad and what if they could friend humans. Z and Steve will make the best of friends in the future I know it and that prank made in laugh. This book is a lot like Diary of a wimpy kid but I totally love it anyways since I'm a fan of Minecraft and played it for years and watched a bunch of youtubers play it over the years. So yup... good book, good job! Now off to read the story about Alex next! See ya!

No comments:

Post a Comment