Saturday, February 4, 2012

Taking 5 - 1st Movie Review!


Today's Review is Taking 5 which on the cover caught my attention since someone at Herald Publications said "It's High School Musical with a Twist". My thought was kewl another movie in which teenagers are dancing around singing and since i've seen HSM 1 and Camp Rock I was all for another one just like that- even I watch Glee for that type of thing to watch. But of I was wrong. It wasn't a musical to start with... having a band in the movie and having only them singing like 2/3 songs doesn't entitle it a musical. Also I have to say but the script was just bad- I know this movie targets an younger audience but you got to be kidding me with the writing of this movie. Its like some 11/12 year olds wrote the thing. I'm not saying that you shouldn't watch it- I'm just saying it totally let me down!

IMDB only has a few lines in their description of this movie:
Two geeky teens kidnap the world's most famous boy-band in an attempt to make them play at their high school and thus boost the girls' popularity.
Now here is the trailer:
Later until my next review which will either be a movie, tv, or book... or just a simple rant... you never know!

No comments:

Post a Comment