Friday, February 24, 2012

Red Riding Hood Review


Red Riding Hood (2011)
My Rating:  5♥/5♥

Even despite the fact that most of my friends didn’t like this movie. I would have to say I did, I would have to say the acting was better than twilight and Amanda thank god can act. The story is your basic love triangle with a supernatural twist. Most I read about are vampire and werewolf with a human girl so I liked this story even better. Not to give away the story but I loved how the movie tried to get you to think the wolf was one of the boys attracted to the girl. I’m afraid I was one of these people so the ending was like a whoa really to me! I didn’t see too much bad stuff about the story plot or the other characters… they played them perfectly to my eyes. As you can tell with this review I liked the movie.

The synopsis from imdb : http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1486185/synopsis
Set in a medieval village that is haunted by a werewolf, a young girl falls for an orphaned woodcutter, much to her family's displeasure.

♥

No comments:

Post a Comment