Monday, February 27, 2012

iBoy by Kevin Brooks

Currently catching up here with my book Reviews :) Lexicon is on hold for now...

iBoy by Kevin Brooks
★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Imagine yourself a teenager boy (some of us would have to do that) waiting for a friend to meet ya outside their apartment when an iphone is thrown out of the window and its the last thing you see as the iphone cracks open your skull and merges some of the parts into your own brain. You wake up in the hospital from a coma and things are different... Your friend is brutally raped by the gang who threw the phone at you. You have strange powers now... or you go after them? Be the hero... be her hero?   Well I won't tell you anymore of this wifi thriller but this book shocked me it was so good and a new author for me... I'll be reading more of Kevin Brooks books in the future for sure. So read this! Enjoy it... like I did!




No comments:

Post a Comment