Friday, February 24, 2012

Season of the Witch Review

Season of the Witch (2011)
My Rating: 4♥/5♥

Ok here are my thoughts... Nicolas Cage plays himself once again but I believe that Ron Perlman is the guy who saved this movie for me I love this guy. Alright so the movie has a highly religious background... and these two guys are knight who oathed themselves to the church and God. But when they are ordered to attack villages that only have woman and children in them these two abandon the men of the army and go off as traitors to the chruch. Where they run into a plague and finally the town with the girl they claim started it. Thats the start of the journey- a very dark journey towards a town of monks and the last book that can stop the darkness that is sweeping over the land. So thats all I'm giving you about the movie. I have to say I wasn't ready to cry at the end but I did. I was like NO... The only reason this movie didn't get 5 hearts is probody nicholas cage... most his acting is just him playing the same or similar person. Oh by the way... this movie isn't for the faint of heart... plenty of galore in this!
IMDB Synopsis: 14th-century knights transport a suspected witch to a monastery, where monks deduce her powers could be the source of the Black Plague. http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0479997/




No comments:

Post a Comment