Wednesday, September 20, 2017

NG DNF Sept Edition!

NG DNF Sept/Beginning of Oct Edition!

I'm sad to say that I have a few books from Netgalley that I DNF on... either it didn't hook me into the story and I lost least or I found out that there is more to the series and can't get the first and so on book from that series... Yup here it goes!


Book of Fire by: Michelle Kenney
C I N by: Christina Leigh Pritchard
Moonlit Waltz by: Kathleen Collins
Mask of Shadows by: Linsey Miller 
A Dangerous Engagement by: Melanie Dickerson 
So I Married a Sorcerer by: Kerrelyn Sparks 
Cherished Mercy by: Tracie Peterson 
The Proving by :Beverly Lewis 



My kindle doesn't support these files!
Disney Manga Tim Burton's The Nightmare Before Christmas by: Jun Asuka 
Disney Manga Descendants Rotten To The Core Trilogy V.2 by: Jason Muell 
Charmed: A Thousand Deaths by: Erica Schultz 

No comments:

Post a Comment