Tuesday, September 12, 2017

Cat

Title: Cat (Wildflowers #4)
Author: V.C. Andrews
Rating:  3/5

Description:
Cat has not yet shared in Dr. Marlowe's therapy group, but she has the darkest secret of all four girls and the most to lose by opening up.


My Sweet and Short Review:
This is Cathy story on why she is an Orphan with Parents and why she fits into the group of girls with similar problems as her own. Her mother shelters her from the world and make Cat even feel shameful about her body and the things she feels and her dad... well he is a big problem (which I won't tell ya in this) The girls act like what you would think girls would act talking to their psychologist and this is Cathy's day to tell the others why she is here. I gave it a 3 because I think I need a V.C. Andrews break- a lot of the ghostwriter's writing style and plots are the same now a days! So there ya go- first week is done YAY!

No comments:

Post a Comment