Monday, March 4, 2013

First Frost

Title: First Frost
Author: Jennifer Estep
Series: Mythos Academy Book 0

Description:
I am Gwen Frost, and I have a Gypsy gift. It’s called psychometry – that's a fancy way of saying that I see images in my head and get flashes of other people’s memories off almost everything I touch, even guys.
My gift makes me kind of nosy. Okay, okay, maybe a lot nosy--to the point of obsession sometimes. I want to know everything about everyone around me. But even I don't want to know the secrets my friend Paige is hiding or the terrible loss that will send me to a new school – Mythos Academy, where the teachers aren't preparing us for the SATs, but to battle Reapers of Chaos. Now I have no friends and no idea how my gift fits in with all these warrior whiz kids. The only thing I do know is that my life is never, ever going to be the same. . .

My Review:
This is actual a pretty short story about Gwen before she enters Mythos Academy. The story about how she picked up a student's hair brush and saw a very bad thing happen and she told her mom. This is also set before her mom's death... well the book 's middle is that but what ever. I liked that even in this book and the introduction to Logan- he still flirts with her as she watches him. Love this Series! I will keep reading it too :P
rating: 4/5

No comments:

Post a Comment