Sunday, June 24, 2018

Summerweenathon Wrap Up

Summerweenathon Wrap Up




Hey ya guys, this is my wrap up of a readathon I took part in on 17th to 23rd which were hosted by a few nice peeps! The group read and movie was Coraline and since I've read and watched it that was one less thing but I did read the challenges :)

1. A book that gives you the chills... that would have to be Edgar Allen Poe's The Tell-Tale Heart and the Raven... I got the audio for these and they were good.

2. Next is a paranormal book vs. a book with someone having a pet... I combined these together and listened to Edgar Allen Poe again but this time it was The Black Cat... now warning about this book would have helped because I love animals and there is animal abuse and murder in this story... so instead of being scared... I was triggered and crying by the end of this story!

3. Read a Thriller... which I picked Stalking Jack the Ripper!
This is the only book/story I didn't get close to finishing... I got the flu and made it hard to focus and finish this! :O

No comments:

Post a Comment