Tuesday, April 24, 2018

The Greatest Showman (movie)

The Greatest Showman

This movie focus is about what makes a place a home, not the actual house but the people around you! Not only that but to be comfortable about who you are and not worry or judge others. I love this movie and seen it twice already. But truly my fav is the music. Rewrite the Stars and This is Me are my number ones of this musical with most of the numbers right behind them... I hate Never Enough... and the character... it just wasn't needed! But heck it didn't lower my thoughts about this movie.
 
About:
Inspired by the imagination of P. T. Barnum, The Greatest Showman is an original musical that celebrates the birth of show business & tells of a visionary who rose from nothing to create a spectacle that became a worldwide sensation.
 
 
🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟/🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment