Monday, January 27, 2014

The Darkest Hour (movie)

Name: The Darkest Hour
Movie Review

Rating: 3/5

Description:
Arriving amidst a mysterious lightning storm, young Internet entrepreneurs Sean and Ben land in the vibrant Russian capital to pursue their business dreams. Travelers Natalie and Anne, stranded in Moscow by an unscheduled stopover en route to Nepal, make the best of it by seeking adventure in one of the nightlife capitals of the world. The two pairs of best friends meet amid the glitz and glamour of the Zvezda Nightclub, the hot spot for the international and the beautiful in Moscow, but the club is quickly transformed to a scene of terror when aliens invade and everything goes dark.

My Review:
I hate movies that really have no ending, there are a lot of them. I thought that the story had a good start... but lack of anything but we have to get home. That was all this movie was- not really an action movie but who knows what I watched. :) Certain moments kept me watching and then others I thought I was floating away. Oh well. We will see what my next movie review will be. So long...

No comments:

Post a Comment