Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Awaken Me Darkly

Title: Awaken Me Darkly
Author: Gena Showalter
Rating: 5 stars

BuddyReads & M.A.D.I.O.A.S

Description:
Futuristic Romance. As head of the Chicago Police Department's Alien Investigation and Removal Agency (A.I.R.), alien huntress Mia Snow tracks down and eliminates "other-worlders," particularly the dangerous Arcadians. While on the hunt for an Arcadian serial killer who targets human men, Mia's partner is attacked. Desperate to save his life, Mia approaches the only being who can heal him, Arcadian Kyrin en Arr. Unfortunately, Kyrin is also the brother of Mia's prime suspect. Gritty and suspenseful, Awaken Me Darkly kicks off the Alien Huntress series, which continues with Enslave Me Sweetly.

My Review:
Wow, Idk why I didn't read this sooner. I enjoyed every moment of this sassy hunter's story. And read this mostly in one night. This was a Buddy Read, plus a BoTm from a group. I plan to read more of this series. Also this book will be part of my 12X12 challenge.

No comments:

Post a Comment