Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Spartan Frost

Title: Spartan Frost
Author: Jennifer Estep
Rating: 5/5
REVIEWED FOR NETGALLERY

Description:
I’m Logan Quinn, the deadliest Spartan warrior at Mythos Academy. At least I was—until the day I almost killed Gwen Frost.
Professor Metis and Nickamedes say that I’m fine, that Loki and the Reapers don’t have a hold on me anymore, but I can’t risk it. I can’t risk hurting Gwen again. So I’m leaving Mythos and going somewhere far, far away.
I know Gwen wonders what’s happening to me, whether I’m safe. I can’t tell her, but this is my story…

My Review:
I enjoyed this story alot, wrote in the tongue of Logan our lovely Spartan crush. He is with his father in NY where it is colder. But this story is about his healing heart- after the attack that the reapers did to him and himself hurting his love of his life, Gwen. He goes with his dad because he thinks he doesn't deserve Gwen's love. But they find that the reapers have a hideout close by. So they take care of that but find out that the reapers are making some type of green stuff. At the end of the novella Gwen is in trouble once again and Logan has to return. I love this series so much I can't wait for the next one. And thankz to Jennifer for making this series and thankz to Netgallery for letting me review this early! LUV YA! buh bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment