Wednesday, March 15, 2023

Half of March Check-in

 Half of March Check-in

Well its March and halfway into it. With updates with SOT and The Sims 4 lets see how the last part of March goes but so far I have read the following:


 The first one is the Readers Monthly read! Finally finished this book took two months to read because of a reading slump! My Review is this until the BC meeting. 4/5 stars... I might write up a review after the book club meeting on the 25th for the Reader's Monthly. But a quick review is that I really enjoyed the characters and story in this book. The story is a really easy fantasy plot... seen plently of fantasies where its a group of people battling it out for a position rawr.


Second thing I've read is: 

This was strange... Buffy is useless, Willow is the Slayer I believe and Xander lets not even go there! I've been on a BTVS kick... maybe because next month is the Slayerfest readathon! Yeeee-haw! My Review: 3/5 stars only because there wasn't any questions answered and it got higher rating because its btvs! 
Willow the Vampire Slayer

I wonder why Buffy isn't the slayer. I guess I need to keep reading to find out. Will see if my library has the next volume!








So right now I'm reading the following:




No comments:

Post a Comment