Saturday, April 17, 2021

May Suppose to be TBR!

 I asked a few people around to give me 5 prompts each where I'll fill with books I own... so I'm going to have a big list but I could change if I go into moody reader mode!!


These 5 prompts come from Jan @tweetybughouse on Twitter

1. Fav Color








2. Female Author








3. Something I would like to do








Be a pirate, in real life!


4. Banned/Challenged Book








5. Longest Book on TBR (i thought it might biggest... but i dont think so now)








=================================================================

These 5 prompts come from Lacy @lacyduckie on Twitter


1. Green Cover








2. Mother and Daughter








3. Finish Rebel Springs








4. Butterfly or Flower on Cover








5. Indie Book





No comments:

Post a Comment